Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yuvraj Singh Biography

Most media people have at one point or the other asked me – “So what is the Real Yuvraj Singh like?” I usually don’t know what to say because I don’t really get the question. I guess the Real Yuvraj Singh is exactly like the person they’re asking the question to! I am just like any other 28 year old. I enjoy the same things in life, I am employed, I work hard for a living and I get recognized when I do a good job. I guess the only difference is that every day I go to work I am watched by 1.2 billion people who are always expecting excellence from me. That is what makes my job the best job in the world and makes me want to be the best person for the job.

I feel blessed to be born into a wonderful family, to have amazing friends, great team-mates, colleagues and support staff and millions of fans and well-wishers like you who make all the sweat, effort and toil completely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment